Tuesday, April 23, 2013

MC2 Post 1574 Learning to Make a 3D Cup in Your 70's





The Older Version of Blender: 2.4



I've had an older and newer version of  Blender 3D for quite a while now.

But I always felt intimidated by the New One. 

I knew I could learn really cool 3D stuff with it, but the interface just kept blocking me from "Trying".  So I kept going back to the older version in hopes of getting some preliminary skills down before tackling the new one with All-the-bells-and-whistles.

It didn't happen.  I just kept bumping my head with the old one and Avoiding the New.
 

Then I saw this tutorial on You Tube about creating a 3D Cup with the newer Blender 3D, and I said:  "Oh what the heck, Let's Give it a Try!" 

The Video made me Feel like I Could Do it.
 

And  I did.


Step by step, stopping the playback lots of times, I began getting more comfortable with the New Interface.  And it stopped being so intimidating.

A Good Lesson about getting things done.
Jump in, the water's fine!


Wingman.



The New Version of Blender: 2.66a


 


======================================================
======================================================


===================================
The Stan Winston School
===================================





How I got re-invigorated learning Blender 3D, after watching the behind the scenes You Tube videos on building the triceratop model for the first Jurassic Park Classic Spielberg (director) and Stan Winston (effects) Movie.

Demystify the 'Jurassic Park' Triceratops with This Behind-the-Scenes Video.



From:   http://iwatchstuff.com

 




===================================
embedded html copy Was allowed on Opera
and NOT on Firefox...
===================================
The Stan Winston School
JURASSIC PARK TRICERATOPS - Part 1 -
===================================



===================================
The Stan Winston School
JURASSIC PARK TRICERATOPS - Part 2 -
===================================



===================================


===================================
===================================

=============
=============


MC2 LOGO

=============
=============

No comments: