Saturday, August 04, 2012

MC2 Post XXXX These Are A Few of My Maverick THings





Stuff that Keeps Me Sane.

Or ways of thinking Outside the Box.








My Desktop PC is a Stock HP Compaq running Windows 7.  The Browsers on my machine are Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari.  I currently have available three emulators which are Oracle VM VirtualBox where I test various flavors of  Linux Distros.  A 16GB Thumb-Drive where I have XBMC on USB, an XBOX Desktop emulator, and on the Deskto a new version Bluestacks Beta where I can run just about all the Android Markets , Google Play, Amazon and a quite a few others in my Desktop Android emulator.  They  run in Windowed ot Full Screen.  




My iPod Touch 2G was Jail-Broken years ago.  I have Netflix and WD TV Live.  Because, as I've said so many times: TV IS Dead.

Of course I also have iTunes and Audible Books on my Desktop.  And I run LibreOffice as my office suite, a recent change from Oracle's Open Office..  Blender 3D and GIMP and Inkscape and Audacity.

My semi-hacking editors are Notepad and Notepad+ and a few linux programming Languages ported to windows such as Bloodshed C++, GIMP and GIT, Handbrake Hydrogen, JustBASIC,  Lua , LuaEDIT, NetBeans, OpenWatcom C and C++, Panda3D, PyQT and Python and Ruby and SciLAB.

I guess you could say, I Like Choices.



Wingman.

===================================
===================================

=============
=============

MC2 LOGO

=============
=============

No comments: